Elite Management Services understands that mixed-use developments require a specific management style that can be a challenge to find. Our association management team is well-versed in properly handling the diversity of retail, commercial, and/or residential spaces. We always stay up-to-date on the changes and growth of mixed-use properties in downtown and suburban areas and how they fit into a community.
Our number one initiative is to tailor our services to your needs of any Ohio mixed-use property association under our care and to ensure each property is accounted for. We are dedicated to bringing you quality added value along with a welcoming and exciting visitor and resident environment.
Our mixed-use development management services include:
- Management of vendor contracts and selection of new vendors, as needed
- Evaluation of current association management structure
- Budgeting services and assistance with short- and long-term planning
- Full-service accounting and accrual-based financial reports
- Cash flow statements
- Billing services
- Board, tenant, and resident relations services
- Personalized website and newsletter services
- Interior and exterior maintenance services management
- Management and assessment of your HOA bylaws and covenants
- Creation of welcome packages
- Policies and procedures review for future or new buyers
- Residential and retail analysis
- Landscaping services
Working with Elite Management means benefiting from our experienced and success-centric property management team for your specific community needs, whether it be retail, business, or residential. We can deliver the best in personalized, full-service management for all blended developments we partner with, and every service is centered around the highest attention to quality, detail, and customer service. Our main goal is to use our own knowledge in the field to ensure your success and the satisfaction of your owners and residents.