Elite Management Services understands the specific needs of master planned communities. Our full-service HOA management for master planned communities is designed to meet the expectations of board members and homeowners. With a team of fully-trained community managers, we are dedicated to increasing the value of your master association.
Why Do You Need Master Planned Community Management Services?
Master planned communities are just like HOA communities — but at a larger scale. These associations typically have a large number of amenities, such as swimming pools, clubhouses, playgrounds, basketball courts, parks, lakes, and even golf courses. They may also have commercial facilities such as offices, shopping centers, stores, and restaurants. Some master planned communities are so large that they even have sub-associations.
Accordingly, master planned communities require more care and attention than normal-sized residential communities. There are more facilities to be maintained, more homeowners to coordinate with, and more financial responsibilities to look after. Managing a master association will be too tedious and time-consuming for a small group of board members to handle on their own.
This is where Elite Management Services can be of great help to your community. Our extensive experience in the association management industry enables us to address the specific needs of master planned communities.
We are prepared to deliver a management plan that will bring success to your community. Our highly trained managers will hone in on each and every detail of your operations — from accounting and budgeting to maintenance and repairs. As we handle the day-to-day management tasks, we also empower HOA boards so they can make better decisions and focus on the big-picture community goals.
An Overview of Our Management Services for Master Planned HOAs
Elite Management Services offers a wide range of HOA management services. Here is an overview of our community association management services for master planned HOAs.
Community Association Management
- Online Payment System for HOA Fees
- Assessment of Governing Documents
- Personal Homeowner Communications
- Customized Website and Email Newsletters
- HOA Rule Compliance and Violations Enforcement
- Recreation and Events Planning
Board Members and Meetings
- Board Meeting Management and Scheduling
- New Board Member Education
- Policy Creation and Procedure Review
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Budget Preparation
- Financial Reporting
- Invoicing and Payroll
- Capital and Reserve Planning
- Preventive Maintenance for Common Areas
- Landscaping and Turf Care Analysis
- Routine Inspection of Facilities
- Bid Solicitations and Vendor Contract Negotiations
- Online System for Maintenance Requests and Concerns
- 24-hour Emergency Support
- Membership Sales and Marketing
- Operations Review and Planning
- Amenity Design and Development
- Legal Assistance
Master Planned Community Association Management at Its Best
Managing a large-scale community is not easy — but Elite will make all your efforts worthwhile. Our community managers are trained and experienced in delivering only the best when it comes to master planned community HOA management. Allow us to take care of your important management tasks so that the community can achieve the success it deserves.
If you want to learn more about our master planned community HOA management services, please do not hesitate to call us at 855-238-8488 or contact us online!